OUR SERVICE POLICY
Medident (UK) is an ISO 9001 accredited repair service provider.
All handpieces are subjected to vigorous testing:
- Autochuck Safety Testing – to ensure patient safety, Medident use calibrated force meters to check the amount of force required to remove a locked bur.
- Acoustic Testing – if a component is defective, or has been installed incorrectly, our acoustic test will pick up any imperfection before the handpiece is returned to you.
- Turbine Balancing – all turbines are balanced, reducing premature failure and noise pollution.
- Concentricity Testing – each handpiece is tested to ensure it is running concentrically, ensuring optimum perform.
- Speed of turbine – your turbine will be subject to a rpm test which ensures your handpiece is running to it’s optimum performance
Same Day Repair Service
All handpieces will be repaired and posted back to the surgery on the same day of arrival to our premises. Currently 98% of handpieces are repaired and despatched on a same day basis. If a handpiece cannot be repaired on a same day basis, we will telephone the surgery and a loan handpiece will be offered free of charge (subject to availability).
Individual & Flexible Customer Service
Medident is small enough to treat you as individual with one point of contact
We can guarantee you the lowest repair prices, with no compromise to the repair quality.
We are now open on Saturdays. Send your handpiece to us on Friday, and we will repair it on Saturday and return it so it reaches you on Monday.